SICK SRS50-HAVO-K22 DE-79183 Waldkirch DC- 7-12 Volt
Motor feedback systems of the SRS/ SRM50 product family are used worldwide in a wide variety of applications and environments. With 1024 sine/cosine signals per revolution, this family represents the high-end solution of motor feedback systems with the HIPERFACE® interface. Absolute position indication is based on an increment number of 32,768 increments per revolution and a maximum of 4,096 revolutions.
- Motor feedback systems for the top performance range
- 1,024 sine/ cosine periods per revolution
- Absolute position with a resolution of 32,768 increments per revolution and 4,096 revolutions with the multiturn system
- HIPERFACE® interface Programming of the position value and electronic type label
- Plug-in shaft or tapered shaft with various stator couplings
- Installation , mounted or standalone versions
- Certified according to SIL2/PL d (only valid for SRS50S/SRM50S...)
|Supply voltage||: 7 - 12 DC V ± 10 %|
|Max. operating current||: 80 mA (without load)|
|Max. output frequency||: ≤ 200 kHz|
|Working Speed||:≤ 6000 rpm |
Product Datasheet for detailed information
- Delivery : In 2-3 days.
- Product Return : Return will be accept only if the physical damage or package open in transit.
All other criteria's or reasons will not be acceptable.
- In Stock: 16
- Model: SICK SRS50-HAVO-K22
- Weight: 0.20kg
- SKU: SICK SRS50-HAVO-K22