SICK CFS50-AZZO-SO4 DE-79183 Waldkirch DC- 5 Volt
Motor feedback systems of the CFS50 product family are used worldwide in a large variety of applications and environments. Incremental signals with resolutions of up to 65,536 lines per revolution and commutation signals are available.
- Output driver for incremental and commutation signals as per EIA 422
- Resolution of up to 65,536 lines per revolution
- Commutation signals up to 32 pole pairs
- Temperature range from –20 °C to +115 °C
- Various mechanical interfaces
|Supply voltage||: 5 V ± 10 %|
|Max. operating current||: 60 mA (without load)|
|Max. output frequency||: 800 kHz|
|Working Speed||: 6000 rpm |
Product Datasheet for detailed information
- Delivery : In 2-3 days.
- Product Return : Return will be accept only if the physical damage or package open in transit.
All other criteria's or reasons will not be acceptable.
- In Stock: 8
- Model: SICK CFS50-AZZO-SO4 Encoder
- Weight: 0.15kg
- Dimensions: 5.00cm x 5.00cm x 5.00cm
- SKU: SICK CFS50-AZZO-SO4